Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 April 2011

Absolutely drained!

Had 2 sessions yesterday, a fitness/fielding one at 7.30am(!!!) and a normal net at 5pm-7pm.
Morning session was good, but I was absolutely dying of tired! Really good session, my fielding was much improved, and by the end I was drenched in sweat. Lovely way to go to your 9.15 lecture. Not got much to say on the morning session!
Evening session was a whole different kettle of fish. Bowling was okay, line was a bit everywhere though. Got a little turn, didn't make too much of an impact though. My batting was going in reverse. The seamers were using new balls, so it was swinging round corners, but I should have accounted for that in my batting, but I didn't. I wasn't getting my front foot across, I wasn't waiting for the ball, and I was flailing outside my off peg. When will I learn?! One of the Old Boys is gonna be down on Monday, hope he'll give me a few tips on my batting. I think I just need to pick my shots, play each ball on its merits!

No comments:

Post a Comment